Townsquare Media and Legends Casino Hotel present Scaregrounds 2019 - the largest haunted attraction in Southeast Washington and Northeast Oregon. It's a full night out with our all new attraction '13 Doors', food vendors, Zombie Lounge (beer), scary movies, selfie stations, and cast of scary characters roaming throughout the grounds.
Open: Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night including Halloween, October 10th through November 2nd.
Hours: Thursdays 7pm - 10pm, Friday & Saturday 7pm - 11pm, Halloween 7pm - 11pm.
Kids Day: October 26th 1pm to 4pm
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE GATE ONLY.
Box office hours: Thursday 6:45 pm -9:45 pm. Friday/Saturday 6:45 pm - 10:45 pm
- Scaregrounds Pass- $15 - Thursday/Friday $20 - Saturday
- Scaregrounds Fast Pass- $30 - Friday $35 - Saturday
- All tickets/Passes are good for one time through attraction.
- Kids Day Tickets- $5 Saturday, Oct 26th from 1pm to 4pm.
- Discount Vouchers: $5 off discount vouchers available at Tri-Cities & Walla Walla Dairy Queen locations. Look for the Scaregrounds poster and scan the QR code (show voucher from your device at the box office on Thursday nights only one voucher per person).
Discounts available for large groups of 25 or more (Thursday nights only) call 509-547-9791 and ask for details.
'13 Doors' is not recommended for children under 13.